Filter has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Lead 3D Animation Artist for a direct hire position in Chicago. Our client is a pioneering animation studio providing services to leading advertising firms and major brands around the globe. Our ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, enthusiasm for the work and the ability to solve problems. This position is not for the inexperienced – you must have the ability to lead by example and provide a short, fantastic reel. If you possess this unique combination of skills and experience, Filter would like to hear from you!
Via Filter (Agency)
3D Graphics + Gaming: Lead 3D Animation Artist
Puget Sound | Client Site | Long Term | Direct Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Setting the bar for quality and serving as a resource to more junior members of the team, by guiding the visual style of their work and answering technical questions.
- Working with the Production Manager to keep projects on schedule, anticipating and solving problems.
- Creating stunning, high quality keyframe animations, plus modeling and texturing
- Traveling on occasion to the U.K.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Expert level 3ds Max (Animation, Modeling, Characters, Mental Ray)
- Photoshop, Premiere
- Strong expertise in Compositing with Fusion (preferred) or other similar programs
- Awareness of color, modeling and texturing techniques
- Strong attention to detail and communications skills
- Ability to both lead a team and work independently
- Organizational skills and experience meeting deadlines
- Ability to work within a style guide and follow storyboards
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- Experience in the game, film or other related industry is required
- Previous senior or lead roles in the field
- Wide and varied skill set touching on modeling (character and environment), lighting, editing, animation, cinematography, directing, storytelling and compositing.
A BIT ABOUT FILTER
Filter is a unique digital solutions agency providing creative marketing solutions, consulting and staffing services. From experience design and development, to content management services, to contract staffing and direct hire recruitment, Filter offers a wide range of services. We have the largest network of top designers, developers and other digital talent on the West Coast, which enables us to fashion solutions that are both more flexible and more cost-effective than those offered by traditional agencies. Filter counts among its clients many of the top global consumer and technology brands. Filter has offices in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco and Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.filterdigital.com We will review your resume and portfolio and contact you if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit. Filter is an equal opportunity employer.
240 total views, 10 views today