Flickerpix are looking for experienced 2D Digital Illustrators and Animators for a number of upcoming productions.
- Candidates should have a portfolio showing flexibility in various 2D techniques. Competency in creating background artwork using a painterly approach, with a strong grasp of composition, staging, colour styling and lighting.
- Substantial experience designing props and creating assets in varying styles.
- Experience working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is essential, preferably on a broadcast series or film production.
- Must work with the Director and Art Director to create Key and Intermediate Backgrounds following the established style, based on conceptual artwork and layout designs.
- Effectively communicate progress, maintain style and quality within the constraints of a production schedule deadline, while adhering to an established pipeline.
2D DIGITAL ANIMATORS
- Candidates must have proven experience of 2D character driven animation. Preferably on broadcast series or film production.
- Experience using Adobe AfterEffects, but candidates with experience in CelAction or Flash will also be considered.
- Candidates will have a thorough understanding of traditional animation principles and a proven ability of applying them to a digital asset-driven medium.
- Must have the ability to take direction to create a character driven performance and adapt to various stylistic approaches.
- Good interpersonal skills. Must work proficiently within the constraints of a production schedule to given deadlines/quotas and have the ability for a fast turnaround on animation revisions issued.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who are residents of Northern Ireland. Due to funding restrictions we are limited in the number of candidates we could consider from outside of NI. Remote work will be considered. Please submit your CV and digital showreel to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Due to the diverse nature of the projects, applicants regardless of experience may be asked to complete a test as part of the selection process.
830 total views, 4 views today