The Business Development Coordinator is a part-time position for a growing 3D animation studio specializing in children’s animation.
Inviro Studios are looking for a Business Development Coordinator. The Business Development Coordinator will be primarily responsible for developing our relationships within the animation industry around the world.
This individual will report directly to our company’s President and will be responsible for initiating communications, initiating and forstering strategic partnerships with producers, distributors and other studios in the animation industry.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting the President with sales efforts
- Developing business and sales plans
- Identifying, qualifying, and pursuing multiple business opportunities to achieve revenue goals
- Assist with developing strategies for partnering with other animation studios or other strategic partners on projects
- Implement strategies to expand sources of recurring revenue
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships among marketing, business development, R&D and the animation industries
The successful candidate must be a high energy business development and sales professional with recent experience in the children’s animation and other related animation industries.
- A consistent and proven successful track record of business development leadership and accomplishment at related media companies
- Strong connections in the 3D animation communities
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience with business development and sales
- Ability to understand advanced technology, assess its market potential and articulate its benefits
- Experience working in an extremely fast paced studio environment
- Knowledge of organizational development, company cultures, etc..
- Exceptionally strong people skills with outstanding leadership traits
- Charismatic speaker / presenter
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or Computer Animation