Full-Time 2D and 3D Generalist
PitStop are searching for a full-time production generalist to work in-house within the film and animation department.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual wishing to offer multi skills to the visual media industry.
Applicants are applying with the knowledge that, if selected, they will be required to aid in all areas of project development, and undertake a number of roles as different projects come in. For example 2D artwork, animation, 3D modeling etc…
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate creative flair and deliver projects in a wide variety of styles.
Experience and skills:
– General artistic ability with a clear creative vision
– Technically minded, to be able to assist the team with various aspects of production
– Experience of working with 2D and 3D
– Solid understanding and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Maya, Cinema 4D or similar
– 3D character animation skills highly desirable, along with skills in the entire animation pipeline from concept to lighting, rendering and compositing
– Video editing skills
– Sculpting skills with ZBrush advantageous, but not essential
– Experience working within various studio environments and on shoots a positive
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive team attitude
– Ability to work independently
– Efficient organisational and file management skills
Please note that applicants who do not have all the above skills should not be discouraged to apply.
Our team will offer support and guidance on a case by case basis.
Successful applicants must be able to travel to the PitStop Productions studio in South Yorkshire for work – Working hours are 9.30am-6pm weekdays, with occasional on-location work.
1160 total views, 14 today