Full-Time 3D Animator
As an Animator you will work closely with the Director to create a high standard of animation for broadcast.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
– Use/manipulate available assets to create scenes and problem solve when assets are unavailable
– Work with the entire Animation team to ensure that scenes fit into the production as a whole and are in line with Director’s vision
– Animate scenes that have been assigned that are consistent in quality and style of the production meeting all internal deadlines
– Work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve the rigging pipeline
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
– 3+ years CG Animation experience
– Thorough knowledge of Maya
– Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Must work well in individually as well as part of a larger team.
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is Brown Bag Films an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment, we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and have an Ontario Residency.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to [email protected] with the role in the Subject title.
1333 total views, 28 today