Full-Time 3D Generalist
New Realm Studios Inc. is seeking a 3D Generalist to join our production team. The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Autodesk Maya, and work across a wide spectrum of 3D from modelling to rendering under the guidance of Director and VFX Supervisor for animated docudrama series.
• 3D character or environment modelling, rigging, texturing, animation, lighting, shading, and look development
• Balance aesthetic standards and technical requirements to create quality models within a render pipeline
• Work with motion capture team
• Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines
• Must possess strong communication skills
• Knowledge of motion capture is a plus
Qualifications and Skills
• 3+ years experience as a 3D Generalist in animation pipeline.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Maya, VRay, Mental Ray and Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
• A proven eye for detail, scale and art style
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills
• Must be an Ontario resident and eligible to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
• Toronto, Ontario
• Have at least three (3) years of experience as 3D Generalist in animation pipeline.
Please submit demo and/or resume, with “3D Generalist Artist” in subject line, to:
623 total views, 27 today