Internship 3D Modelling Internship
Digital Shoguns is an animation studio based in North London, UK. We create fantastic 3D animation and CGI effects for commercials, corporates, online, TV and specialise in the toy and game industry.
We currently have an opening for unpaid internship roles for 3D modellers to work on-site at our studio in North London or working from home as a remote.
The internship will last between 1-3 months with the candidate expected to work between 3-5 days a week.
Travel costs will be covered.
The successful candidate will:
– Demonstrate an efficient, confident style for both cartoony and realistic characters and other scene elements.
– Be experienced in designing a wide range of characters in Z Brush and Maya/3ds max
– Experience texuring and creating UV maps.
– Have good time management skills and be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
– Highly self-motivated, have good communication skills and be able to collaborate within a small, specialised team.
Please contact us at [email protected] with your CV and a link to your website or showreel online.
Please note that due to the large number of submissions we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants. We will however keep any promising submissions on file for future positions.
1579 total views, 20 today