Freelance Animation Artist – Luma Pictures – Melbourne
Are you an Animator?
Luma is a leading visual effects studio that has worked on tons of blockbuster films like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Prometheus; Academy Award-winning films including Crash, True Grit and No Country for Old Men; and numerous commercials such as A Mini Marvel for Coke which aired during Super Bowl 50. We are a crew of talented artists that hail from all over the world, who are passionate about creating mind blowing work. On top of that, we are a cool company, with cool people, cool offices, and we do cool things. Can’t beat that!
If you’re down to become part of a growing family, we’d love to hear from you.
– Animate the human bipedal figure and other organic forms
– Understand the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc
– Take direction and are willing to address comments and make changes
– Assist production in other parts of the pipeline if needed
– Grasp the principles in motion, timing, anticipation, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward/inverse kinematics, and other facets of 2D & 3D animation
– Knowledge of Maya
– A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
– Communication skills
– A love of learning
– Problem solving skills
– Strong technical mind
– Creative sensibilities
– A self-motivated attitude
– Experience with RV and Motion Capture
– Any additional software knowledge or skill sets
– A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
– Really, really good coffee
– Paid vacation days – four weeks per year!
– Paid sick days (cough!)
– A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
– Mates, not colleagues
If this looks like you, please apply here: http://www.lumapictures.com/job-detail/?job_id=8e6abf30-81ce-4f47-8aac-18d682eb9acb
2945 total views, 75 today