Full-Time Animation Content Producer
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes motion graphics with creative flair and a sharp eye for detail. You’ll be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and will work under the guidance of our creative director in organising our motion graphics team. Day-to-day you’ll be scheduling, budgeting and prioritising, delivering stunning motion projects with passion and to hard deadlines.
– Management and production of motion content across the business.
– Assisting our AMs/PMs with budget management
– Allocation of resource
– Reading client briefs to ensure everything is in place for project commencement
– Overseeing production across our motion department
– QCing content and ensuring client feedback has been implemented
– +5 years’ creative agency experience
– A thorough understanding of the animation / video production process
– Motion production technical and rendering processes knowledge
– Self-motivated with a passion for creative culture
– Strong organisational, leadership and communication skills
– Traffic management and negotiation skills
– Strong financial budgeting skills.
– Ability to interpret client brief
– A down-to-earth approach and ability for getting the best out of both your team and your clients
Job Listing (Salary £45K to £50K)
1458 total views, 52 today