Internship Animation Internship (8-week trial)
Maggie & Rose is a family lifestyle brand that originates from the first family members club established by Maggie Bolger and Rose Astor in London in September 2006. From the first Kensington club offering a beautiful, creative space for children and parents, it has now become a lucrative British global brand, boasting four sites across Kensington, Chiswick, an oversees sister club in Hong Kong, and expansion plans for more sites worldwide.
Animation / Film Intern
As part of the Maggie & Rose Design & Development team, you will be responsible for bringing our brand to life via animation. Were looking for a couple of animation-crazy interns to join our team to work on bringing the
world of Maggie & Rose to life including our characters (Maggie, Rose, Bentley and Oscar), our classes and crafts, GIFs and even an emoji keyboard!
is a fantastic role for someone who is super creative, pro-active and go-getting who is looking at their first role in the media world! As we expand
internationally, this role could really take you places!
This internship is initially 8 weeks, with a clear brief and support to deliver. Travel and food expenses paid. If successful after 8 weeks, the potential to join our team on a permanent basis.
As well as upholding our core values; Think Visually, Inspire Creativity, Support & Nurture & Be Extraordinary, our Animation Interns will also work on the following:
- You’ll be leading brainstorms with Heads of Departments to gather what is needed to produce the animated content required and youll have the pleasure of running with the idea and getting creative!
- Social Media savvy youll be getting involved in telling our story via social media channels experience of this is a bonus!
- You’ll use your initiative and show the team how you would like to bring our magazine, classes and clubs to life
- You’ll be spending time in our clubs to capture childhood memories in the making, whilst thinking and delivering savvy ways of sharing those with our members across social media platforms
- Working closely with our Design team to create exciting, fun GIFs and graphics that can be shared with our members and teams.
What types of experiences will you have had before and what are your strengths?
A positive approach towards getting stuff done
A passion for animation and cartoon techniques fantastic illustrative skills are desirable
Strong video editing skills (Final Cut Pro / Premiere Pro / Vegas Pro / iMovie) or other animation software.
Ability to communicate effectively on all levels
You’ll be incredibly tech-savvy knowing the best software to use to produce the best results, youll know how to create GIFs, emoji keyboards and awesome cartoons that we can share on our social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Wider external business interest, inquisitive nature, mental agility and able to think commercially
Excellent time management skills and prioritisation
1877 total views, 15 today