Full-Time Animator/ Illustrator (Game Design)
King Show Games, Inc., a video game development company, is currently interviewing qualified applicants interested in pursuing a career in video game development. We are looking for people who are innovative, talented, creative, and passionate about the gaming industry. If you’re a self-motivated team player who is able to multi-task and can handle the following responsibilities, we look forward to hearing from you!
Work on game development with other artists, software engineers, mathematicians, sound engineers and producers to design and implement new game ideas. Develop a game from start to finish, beginning with sketches and storyboards, and ending with finished digital art. This process includes developing characters, logos, reel symbols, interactive interfaces, animations, and bonus screens.Responsibilities
- Develop screen layouts and interfaces for conceptual storyboards for base game and bonus screens.
- Develop characters, bonus and interface screens, logos and reel symbols for gaming devices.
- Work with a team consisting of artists, software engineer, mathematician, sound designer, and a producer to design and develop new game concepts.
- Support game development by reviewing games at various milestones to ensure graphics, presentations, and game performance is implemented as designed.
- Support games from the concept to release phase by working closely with the game development team.
- Implements game content into Unity.
- The completion of at least three original game concepts per year from team.
Education: High school or equivalent. College Degree (Preferred).
Skills & Abilities: Excellent written and oral communication. Strong drawing, illustration, composition, storyboarding, character design, logo design, animation (2D and 3D) and design skills. Sound experience is a plus. Possess knowledge of current art styles and trends. Knowledge of the gaming industry is also helpful. Must be able to produce artwork in a timely manner with top quality craftsmanship, and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Software: Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, 3D Studio Max and Zbrush or equivalent 3D modeling and animation program. Experience with Unity is a plus.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities other than those stated above.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/525723271/
1688 total views, 1 today