Full-Time Animator – Unannounced Title
We are looking for experienced Animators for an upcoming project at Rainmaker / Mainframe Studios! Under the guidance of the Supervisor, Leads and/or Principals, on a CG animated project, the Animator creates animation that supports the overall creative vision for the story.
These positions are expected to open in the late fall. If this sounds like a fit for you, read on!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Under the leadership of the Supervisor and/or Leads, follows the established style of performance for the project.
• As requested, collaborates to create and determine unique traits for characters and/or objects to be animated.
• Delivers assignments per project schedules and set quotas.
• Works to ensure balance, composition and timing requirements are implemented in a way that supports story and character performance.
• Creatively enhances material in order to achieve set standards of performance and complexity.
• Interprets and implements notes and feedback from Director(s), Supervisors or Leads in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way.
• Adheres to digital file management protocols.
• Aligns and engages with the values of Rainmaker: a culture of community, connectivity, creativity and collaboration.
• Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, staff members and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
• Demonstrated understanding of principles of animation.
• Working knowledge of anatomy, perspective and composition. Background in classical animation is preferred.
• Proficiency in using Maya is required.
• Strong aesthetic skills including staging and timing.
• Ability to communicate and/or demonstrate ideas clearly and concisely. Practices attentive and active listening. Incorporates feedback and direction received from the Director/Supervisor.
• Makes decisions in a timely manner. Accepts accountability for own actions.
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to work under pressure. Self-motivated and pro-active. Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.
• Efficient and detail oriented.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
• Ability to deliver work on time and fulfill production quota.
Please apply using the link below:
606 total views, 18 today