Temporary Animators – Mainframe TV – Barbie Dreamhouse
We have multiple opportunities for Animators to join our new TV series Barbie Dreamhouse! If you love animating, have industry experience and want to be part of the fun team that is Rainmaker, then you should apply!
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Under the leadership of the Supervisor and/or Leads, follows the established style of performance for the project.
• As requested, collaborates to create and determine unique traits for characters and/or objects to be animated.
• Delivers assignments per project schedules and set quotas.
• Works to ensure balance, composition and timing requirements are implemented in a way that supports story and character performance.
• Creatively enhances material in order to achieve set standards of performance and complexity.
• Interprets and implements notes and feedback from Director(s), Supervisors or Leads in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way.
• Adheres to digital file management protocols.
• Supports and integrates the values of Rainmaker, which includes a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
• Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, staff members and clients.
• Additional duties as requested.
• Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience is preferred.
• 2+ years of TV/DVD experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
• Demonstrated understanding of principles of animation.
• Working knowledge of anatomy, perspective and composition. Background in classical animation is preferred.
• Proficiency in using Maya is required.
• Strong aesthetic skills including staging and timing.
• Ability to communicate and/or demonstrate ideas clearly and concisely. Practices attentive and active listening. Incorporates feedback and direction received from the Director/Supervisor.
• Makes decisions in a timely manner. Accepts accountability for own actions.
• Open to and encourages feedback and new initiatives.
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to work under pressure. Self-motivated and pro-active. • • Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.
• Efficient and detail oriented.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
• Ability to deliver work on time and fulfill production quota.
776 total views, 4 today