Full-Time Background Artist Supervisor
Background Supervisor – Wilmslow
CHF Entertainment, a leading north west based animation Production Company with a history spanning decades, are expanding their studio in Wilmslow and now recruiting a Background Supervisor on a permanent employed basis.
This Management role will organise the backgrounds for an existing brand; liaising with the Director and other Heads of Department to address potential problems, creating Key Backgrounds and style-guides and providing support and feedback to an overseas team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven experience of leading and managing a project
• Excellent drawing skills with a great sense of colour, design, perspective, staging, camera placement and composition
• Ability to liaise with the Director and other Heads of Department
• Strong organisational skills, self-motivation and a keen eye for detail
• Ability to track and maintain multiple deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Thorough understanding of the animation process
• Broadcast Series experience is preferred
If you meet the criteria above and want to join a team of highly motivated professionals and enjoy a highly competitive salary then we’d like to hear from you!
828 total views, 16 today