Freelance CHARACTER MODELLING ARTIST
DAYWALKER Studios is seeking a Character Modeller to join an upcoming full CG feature film production. The Character Modeller will help create and design accurate and efficient characters in the assigned timeframe.
– Create accurate digital characters from the supplied reference material and/or concept artwork.
– Apply and adjust UVs, working closely with texture artists to ensure UVs are positioned and scaled efficiently.
– Implement improvements/changes based on review feedback and Supervisor/Lead direction.
– 2 years minimum experience as Modelling Artist
– Have a wide technical ability to transform characters into 3D
– Strong knowledge of Maya
– Knowledge of Zbrush or Mudbox
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Excellent team player with good communication skills
– Excellent file and asset management skills
Since 2005 the DAYWALKER Studios, located in Cologne, has developed and produced animated movies for cinema, TV and industry. In particular 3D-character animation, visual effects (VFX), as well as development of content and formats and cross-medial applications. We are a highly committed Team that works with creativity and passion.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
1320 total views, 72 today