Full-Time Compositing Artist
Pipangaï Production is currently looking for a compositing artist to work on our exciting new 2D animated TV series. The contract would be for an 8 to 10 month period working at our studio on beautiful Réunion island, a French overseas territory near Madagascar.
– 1+ years of experience as a Compositing artist on a fast paced animation production – preferably 2D TV series.
– Strong knowledge and experience with ToonBoom Harmony is a must
– Knowledge of Adobe After Effects a plus
– Proficiency in technical problem solving and proactive work ethic
– Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
– Able to produce quality work in a quick turnaround
– Knowledge of French would be a plus but is not essential; English is well spoken in the studio
– Knowledge of Shotgun would be a plus but is not essential
*Candidate must be willing to relocate to Réunion island for the duration of the contract as the position is in house.
Please send your updated showreel and CV to [email protected], adding « Compositing_Artist- Your_Name » in the subject line.
590 total views, 18 today