Full-Time Compositing Supervisor
Pipangaï Production is currently looking for a ToonBoom compositing Supervisor to work on our new 2D animated tv series. The contract would be for an 8 to 10 month period working at our studio on beautiful Réunion island, a French overseas territory located near Madagascar. The perfect candidate would be a highly motivated artist with experience in compositing supervision capable of maintaining a high level of visual and technical quality for the show.
– To ensure and maintain the quality, style and continuity of the compositing across the series
– To liaise with the compositing team to ensure Directors notes are implemented
– To brief, answer questions and review the work of each Compositing Artist on a regular basis, while communicating and setting expectations to ensure on-time delivery
– To identify gaps that may exist on assigned episodes and implement solutions
– To work closely with the Production Management team to ensure good communication with the client and delivery of the episodes in the scheduled timeframe.
– To maintain a positive morale and foster communication and collaboration among the team
– 2+ years of experience as Compositing Supervisor or lead in TV, feature or commercial production environment – preferably 2D TV series.
– Stong demonstratable knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony for Compositing
– Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus
– Strong leadership, management and organizational skills
– Ability to clearly communicate creative and technical notes from director
– Proficiency in technical problem solving and proactive work ethic
– Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
– Able to produce quality work in a quick turnaround
– Ability to speak French would be a plus but is not essential, English is well spoken in the studio.
– Knowledge of Shotgun would be a plus but is not essential
*Candidate must be willing to relocate to Réunion island for the duration of the contract as the position is in house.
Please send your updated showreel and CV to [email protected], adding « Compositing_Supervisor – Your_Name » in the subject line.
466 total views, 10 today