Full-Time Designer – Fashion Ally
Rainmaker / Mainframe Studios is on the lookout for talented Designers on an exciting upcoming TV Series, Fashion Ally (working title). Created by Paula Rosenthal, and Produced by Silvergate Media (known for Sunny Day and Peter Rabbit), this animated series follows a little girl, Ally, in the high fashion world as she makes everything around her a bit brighter, bolder and more brilliant, one design fix at a time.
Under the guidance of the Art Director and Lead Designer, the Designer will create 2D and 3D designs and/or orthographics of characters, sets, vehicles and/or props depending on their area of expertise. If you love design and fashion, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Under the leadership of the Art Director, the Designer creates designs that support the overall creative vision for the story based on the determined style of the project.
• Interprets and implements notes and feedback from the Production Designer/Art Director or Lead in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way.
• Collaborates with modelers to test efficacy of 3D elements, modifying designs as required.
• Delivers assignments per project’s schedules.
• Adheres to digital file management protocols.
• Aligns and engages with the values of Rainmaker: a culture of community, connectivity, creativity and collaboration.
• Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, staff members and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
• Must love fashion!
• Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience required.
• 2-3+ years of experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
• A keen eye for the aesthetic needs as well as diverse visual development styles as required by the project.
• Working knowledge of anatomy, proportion, perspective and composition. Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space. Strong drawing, illustration and/or painting skills.
• Understanding of CG animation, particularly in modeling and rigging.
• Proficiency using Photoshop is required. Familiarity with After Effects, ZBrush, Corel Painter, Illustrator and Maya is considered an asset.
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
• Proactively communicates production issues to supervisor. Practices attentive and active listening. Shares information, methodologies and ideas with others. Incorporates feedback and direction received from Director/Supervisor.
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to work under pressure. Self motivated and pro-active. Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.
• Efficient and detail oriented.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
• Ability to deliver work on time and meet set design objectives.
Please apply using the link below:
548 total views, 16 today