We are looking for an experienced Designer for an upcoming Mainframe TV project! The Designer, reporting to the Art Director, will be responsible for creating designs of characters, sets, vehicles and/or props depending on their area of expertise.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
– Under the leadership of the Art Director, the Designer creates designs that support the overall creative vision for the story based on the determined style of the project.
– Interprets and implements notes and feedback from the Art Director or Lead in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way.
– Collaborates with modelers to test efficacy of 3D elements, modifying designs as required.
-Delivers assignments per project’s schedules.
– Adheres to digital file management protocols.
– Supports and integrates the values of Rainmaker that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
– Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, staff members and clients.
– Additional duties as requested.
– Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience preferred.
– 2-3+ years of TV/DVD production experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
– A keen eye for the aesthetic needs as well as diverse visual development styles as required by the project.
– Working knowledge of anatomy, proportion, perspective and composition. Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space. Strong drawing, illustration and/or painting skills.
– Understanding of CG animation, particularly in modeling and rigging.
– Proficiency using Photoshop is required. Familiarity with After Effects, ZBrush, Corel Painter, Illustrator and Maya is considered an asset.
– Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Proactively communicates production issues to supervisor. Practices attentive and active listening. Shares information, methodologies and ideas with others. Incorporates feedback and direction received from Director/Supervisor.
– Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to work under pressure. Self motivated and pro-active. – Consistently strives to expand knowledge base.
– Efficient and detail oriented.
– Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
-Ability to deliver work on time and meet set design objectives.
Apply via our website here: http://www.rainmaker.com/?/site/careers/284/17
888 total views, 26 today