Internship Fall 2017 Intern – Adult Swim Games Production
If you are looking at this job posting, you most likely already want to work with video games and [adult swim]. Luckily for you, we’re both. With an expansive list of unconventional and unique games we’re working on, you literally won’t have time to be bored. Have you played any of our games, yet? How about Duck Game? If you haven’t, you should. Bottom line is that we have a ton of ridiculously fun games, and a ton for you to do, so go ahead and apply.
What will you be doing?
- The Production intern will assist Adult Swim Games staff with daily, weekly and long-term projects.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) extensively playtesting games across all platforms (PC, mobile, and console), providing creative feedback on select titles, entering mobile ad campaigns, creating test plans for specific games, data entry, and general administrative tasks.
- Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds and efficiency. This opportunity will allow the intern to experience the multiple facets of production that go into working at an indie game publisher.
What do we require from you?
- The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in a four-year college or university.
- Intern will need to be familiar with games on mobile devices, PC/Steam, and home consoles.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational experience, multitasking skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks at once.
- Intern will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form.
- There must be an interest in video games and Adult Swim content.
- Experience and familiarity with indie mobile/PC/console games a plus.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Fall 2017 program dates are September 11th through December 8th.
- Interns are paid at or above minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner’s Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
3358 total views, 141 today