Full-Time GIANT are hiring – Lead CG FX Animators (Maya/ Nuke/ Houdini)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Giant are looking for 3D FX Animators (Maya) for an upcoming production.
This is a full time position and will be based in our studio in Dublin, Ireland.
The role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and applicants should ideally be eligible to work within the EEA.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications we receive a reply might not always be possible.
Please mail to [email protected] – please note: you must include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, for example: “Application – Lead CG FX Animator”.
Starting date: ASAP
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the level and style of VFX animation for the series
- Developing an effects library for the series alongside the animation team
- Work closely with the core creative team to understand the overall storytelling, humour and action of the show
- Must work under pressure of tight deadlines and be able to problem-solve issues as they arise
- Troubleshoot technical and managerial issues in relation to the FX Animation department
- Communicate departmental reports and issues with the Production Manager and other Department Leads
- Maya essential, Houdini preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be/have
- A team player
- Technically skilled
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open to direction
1026 total views, 1 today