Freelance GROOMING ARTIST
DAYWALKER Studios is seeking a Grooming Artist to join an upcoming full CG feature film production in Cologne. The Grooming Artist works under the supervision of the Surfacing Supervisor and is responsible for grooming of the 3D character.
The artist interprets the 2D model packs and creates a 3D representation that meets the technical requirements and the artistic vision established for the project.
– Create groom styles and groom textures for characters
– Work independently on defined tasks, but in collaboration with artists and supervisors of modeling and lighting during the look development process
– Organize its work and prepare presentation elements for approval
– Minimum 2 years experience
– Knowledge of industry-standard groom packages such as XGen, Yeti, etc.
– Knowledge of industry-standard renderer such as Arnold or Vray
– Strong knowledge of Maya
– Have an eye for detail, composition, colors, scales and forms
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Excellent team player with good communication skills
– Excellent file and asset management skills
Since 2005 the DAYWALKER Studios, located in Cologne, has developed and produced animated movies for cinema, TV and industry. In particular 3D-character animation, visual effects (VFX), as well as development of content and formats and cross-medial applications. We are a highly committed Team that works with creativity and passion.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
813 total views, 1 today