Full-Time Head of Sales
Role: Head Of Sales
Full time position
Salary: £30-£35K basic, based on experience.
Blinkink is one of London’s top animation production companies. We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, bands and broadcasters around the world. Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame) as well as mixed-media, live action and puppetry. We are a proud part of the Blink family.
You can see some of our work here:
We are looking for a new Head Of Sales to work closely with the Executive Producer to develop business opportunities, both domestically and abroad, with a specific focus on our 2D & 3D Animation output.
It’s a dynamic role that requires drive, initiative, excellent communication skills, a disciplined work ethic, good chat and a lot of hustle.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Initiating and maintaining relationships with creatives and producers in advertising
agencies across London.
• Presenting our work in one-on-one and group presentations. Educating, informing,
and inspiring people about the wonders of our animation and innovative film craft.
• Initiating and maintaining relationships with creatives, designers, producers and
project managers in brand “in-house” agencies.
• Organising and performing regular business development trips across the UK and
• Booking and coordination of regular EP-led group presentation screenings in all top
• Assisting with coordination of social media, website, PR, & Comms, as required.
• Working collaboratively within the Blink family team. Developing initiatives, sharing
leads, joining-the-dots on opportunities and relationships across the wider company.
• Excellent communication & people skills.
• An abundance of initiative and hustle.
• Great taste and an eye for talent.
• First class organisational & time management skills with an attention to detail.
• Comfortable working independently.
• Confident at delegating tasks and working within a team.
• Enjoys responsibility and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
• A keen interest in film, music, creativity and the arts. An understanding of animation
craft is advantageous, though not required. That you will learn.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the similar business development role within
Production, Animation, Post-Production, Agency, Music, PR, Design, or similar.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have
585 total views, 3 today