Full-Time IT Systems Administrator
Blink is one of London’s top production companies. We make commercials, animation, art, music and entertainment for agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world.
You can see some of our recent work here: https://www.blinkprods.com/a/reel_JAf4pauojnuQUST5_Oq9UG0_8_
We are looking for a new IT Systems Administrator to work across our two sites (Soho and Holloway).
• IT support for production, directors, office staff and freelancers. You will be the first point of contact for all day-to-day IT related issues.
• Maintenance of server, network and storage.
• Provision and maintenance of workstations and laptops (MacOS & Windows) for our offices and animation studio.
• Software implementation, licencing, asset tracking and updates.
• Management of users/groups, permissions, file sharing and network security.
• Creation and maintenance of system documentation.
• Phone Systems (VOIP) maintenance and support.
• Daily archiving and backups.
• Excellent knowledge of Apple MacOS and Windows.
• Understanding of networks, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, FTP and Active Directory.
• Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem solving skills. Able to diagnose and fix hardware faults and software issues.
• Familiarity with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Compute, G Suite, Dropbox & other cloud platforms.
• Basic Linux experience.
• SQL server experience (preferred not essential).
• Self-regulating and able to manage your workload and priorities in the day-to-day.
• Good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Minimum 2 years professional experience as an IT Systems Administrator or 3 years in a Support Role.
While your primary responsibility will be the office IT and systems support as above, you will be also be managing hardware and IT support for our animation studio in Holloway, working alongside our Escape Studios support plan.
Therefore a working knowledge of animation software such as Shotgun, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Creative Suite, Nuke, Maya, and Deadline rendering management and troubleshooting experience is preferred but not essential. These are skills you will have the opportunity to develop with time in support of the Escape Studios team.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.
Deadline 22nd December
415 total views, 2 today