Full-Time Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models dont work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world’s leading brands create quality video at scale. We are Facebooks Global Innovator for Creativity In Video, Strategic partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and are at the cutting edge of mobile video and creative. We are leading a new era of creativity, growing extremely fast and looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
At Vidsy were on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. Were disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
If your idea of a bit of fun is popping open After Effects and having a play then you are in the right place. As one of our superstar Designers youll partner with our Internal Creative Team and our external Creator Community to deliver a wide range of incredible content for some of the world’s best known brands – including the likes of Facebook, L’Oreal, King, Unilever and Barclays – and some of the hottest new startups too .
But this isnt your typical Motion Graphics role – were looking for video natives who can get stuck in throughout our entire creative process, from coming up with concepts for brands and creating original content, to briefing our External Creators, and polishing – or beautifying – their work prior to client review to ensure its the very best it can be.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborating with the rest of the Vidsy Team to conceptualise the latest and greatest content for social.
- Directing our external Creator Community to create incredible social video.
- Reviewing, editing and polishing our Creators content to make it !
- Reformatting content to make it relevant for different social platforms.
- Constantly staying up to date with social trends and best practices to ensure our output is consistently excellent.
- Create top quality videos at scale for big brands seen by millions!
- Youre a social native – whether its Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat! Experience in social video is a must – this stuff’s in your blood
- Ability to come up with fresh visual concepts and designs
- Advanced skills in After Effects and Premiere as well as experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An organised and methodical approach to your work. We foster a super collaborative environment so youre not the only one wholl see those AE files!
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute on tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in small teams as well as work independently.
- Ability to read briefs to the end…
1300 total views, 4 today