Full-Time Lighting and Shading Artists
We are looking for a number of LIGHTING AND SHADING ARTISTS of different levels of experience and ability to in our studio in Sheffield. The successful candidates will:-
– Demonstrate the ability to light and render 3D scenes to a high standard.
– Demonstrate the ability to create realistic shaders and textures for 3D models.
– Have good time management skills and be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
– Minimum 2 years production experience
– Knowledge of Autodesk Maya with Arnold/RenderMan/VRay
The ideal candidate will be highly self motivated, have good communication skills and be able to collaborate within a small, specialised team.
These are salaried, full-time positions based in Sheffield, UK and are expected to commence January 2018 for an initial contract of 18 months.
Due to current visa restrictions applicants MUST be UK or EU residents or have a valid visa to work in the UK; and be able to work full time in our Sheffield studio.
Because of the large number of submissions we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants; but will keep promising submissions on file for future positions.
Please go to www.redstar3D.com/superpets to apply online.
770 total views, 2 today