Full-Time LONDON Animator at Lucasfilm
Creates high quality motion of computer graphics creatures, characters and objects within a shot, using a variety of animation software programs, and working under the general Supervision of Senior Level and Animation Supervisors.
- Responsible for the successful animation of a series of shots on a specific project.
- Participates as a team member in determining various aesthetic solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
- Maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
- Expected to “mentor” Entry Level Animators and must be able to assist them with their shots.
- Performs other tasks related to the creation of computer-generated animation. Education / Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in traditional animation or computer animation or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Must have VFX film experience with a focus on realistic creature animation, realistic acting and facial animation, and motion capture experience.
- Expert knowledge of traditional animation principles, acting, film production and compositional design while demonstrating exceptional skills as an animator as evidenced by a showreel.
Required Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Expert knowledge of traditional animation principles, acting, film production and compositional design
- Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
- Good organization and communication skills
- Proficiency with Linux desired. Expert knowledge of Maya, proprietary and other software programs
1018 total views, 12 today