Full-Time Maya Character Animator at Blue Zoo
We are currently hiring 3D Animators for a number of exciting animation projects in the studio, with roles from juniors to leads/supervisors.
– Working as part of a team of animators, communicating between your Team Lead and Director.
– Managing your workload and completing the shots allocated to you on time.
– Ensuring your work is communicating clearly from blocking through to final animation.
– Open to sharing knowledge with team.
– Excellent understanding of body mechanics, performance and strong posing.
– Strong creative problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Creative problem solving
– Highly motivated, organised and diligent
– Responsive to taking direction and feedback
– Open, approachable and friendly
– Team player and good collaborator
– Someone who thrives in a studio environment
– Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep a cool head under pressure
– We are looking for people with experience at all levels, from juniors to leads/supervisors.
Benefits & perks:
– Unlimited tea, coffee & breakfast
– Many staff social events throughout year
– Free beer every Friday!
– Subsidised local gym membership (for contracts over 2 months)
– Profit participation (for staff who have been in our studio for 2+ years)
– Central London studio (Fitzrovia)
– Next to Regents Park (lovely for lunchtime in summer!)
– Next to 3 tube stations (Regent’s Park, Great Portland St & Warren St)
– 5 mins from Euston and Marylebone stations
– 10 min walk from Soho
Start date: 1 Jun 2018
Contract type: Fixed term contracts 12-18 months
Salary: Depends on experience
Apply: Visit jobs.blue-zoo.co.uk
1019 total views, 4 today