Full-Time (Mid/ Senior) 3D Modeller/Artist (Character and Environment)
Job Type: (Mid/Senior) 3D Modeller/Artist (Character and Environment)
To create highly detailed models and textures suitable for use in visual effects work for TV and film, that cover a wide range of organic and non-organic objects. 3D Artist will work closely with concept artist and animator.
• Strong spatial awareness and a good sense of form, scale and proportion. A strong understanding of anatomy
• Good understanding of low-poly and high-poly modelling.
• A very keen eye for detail
• A full working knowledge of modelling in Maya
• Ability to work with packages such as Mudbox or Z-brush are essential
• Polygon and sub-division surface modelling.
• Deliver a “clean” model with tidy polygon/sub-d placement and good basic UV layout for texturing
• Able to adapt to changing requirements or briefs
• On time delivery
• Show continuous improvement
• Ability to deliver any required model at an appropriate level of detail and realism, which fits smoothly into the pipeline of a show
• Experience in TV or feature films would be essential
• Basic knowledge of rigging in Maya
• Scripting Mel/Python
• Fur/Hair creation
• Cloth simulation
1481 total views, 20 today