Full-Time Mid/Senior – Character Rigger/ Rigging TD
Job Type: (Mid/Senior)Character Rigger/ Rigging TD
The Senior Rigger is responsible for creating animation rigs for characters, creatures, props and vehicles. The role may require the implementation of proprietary tools to aid in the creation of a rig. The Rigger must collaborate with the Lead and the Animators to develop the most suitable rigging solutions.
Become a proficient user and contributor of the extensive rigging tool-set
• 2+ years of experience.
• Maya rigging (full body and facial) 3D and 2D rigs
• Create simple controls to handle the blendshapes
• Troubleshoot and fix rig issues, collect artistic feedback and fine tune rig behaviour
• A passion to rigs of all types
• Experience with full scripted modular/functional rigging
• Analytical and artistic skills, creativity and visual problem solving
• Teamwork, communication and time management skills
• Basic knowledge of anatomy for bipeds and quadrupeds, skeletons and muscles
• A good understanding of constraints and deformers, how they work and their limitations
• Create simple tools to help animation workflow and rig interaction
• Work within the pipeline and rigging standards
• Meet delivery deadlines under production constraints
• Advanced Python or Mel, GUI scripting and the ability to follow strict coding standards
• Realistic facial anatomy, eye and mouth rigs.
• Basic knowledge of dynamics (Maya Hair, nCloth, nParticle etc.)
• Mel/Python scripting
• Basic 3D modelling
1747 total views, 27 today