Full-Time Motion Graphics Designer
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you have experience in motion graphics design? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Video team in London.
CNN Digital is building a world-class video production team in London. Our mission is simple: tell great stories in ground-breaking ways. We are leveraging the network’s global resources to build an in-house editorial production group equipped with a dedicated design & animation house and cutting-edge technology, including Virtual Reality cameras, FS7s, and access to RED digital cinema. The video team will produce award-winning news and enterprise video franchises that contextualize global events and deliver high-end digital series that support the network’s verticals, including Style, Travel, Money, Tech and Entertainment. The London team is an expansion of CNN’s award-winning Digital Studios group based in New York City.
The Motion Graphics Designer will create custom day-of graphics work; conceptualising visualisations for long-term projects; and collaborate with other designers and illustrators to bring ideas to life. The ideal candidate must have a strong design sensibility, experience in a deadline-driven environment, an awareness of the CNN brand and a proven history of creating for mobile-first consumption.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Working closely with producers to add motion graphics element to elevate day-of storytelling
- Conceptualizing and developing franchise and series treatments that are on brand and highly creative
- Working with Senior Motion Designers to execute consistent looks and feels across all CNN brands on all screens
Knowledge and experience required
- Experience creating and developing graphics and interactive.
- Good working knowledge of video, animation, and interactive software, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and Cinema 4D
- Great understanding of Graphic Design and Animation principles.
- Creative and innovative storytelling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate a deadline-driven news organisation.
- Bachelors degree in Animation, Film Production, Visual Communications, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of render engines like Octane or Arnold
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share news that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
594 total views, 7 today