Full-Time Personal Assistant/ PR & Communications Assistant
Role: Personal Assistant / PR & Communications Assistant
Full time position
Salary: £20K pa
Blinkink is one of London’s top animation production companies. We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, bands and broadcasters around the world. Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame) as well as mixed-media, live action and puppetry. We are a proud part of the Blink family.
You can see some of our work here:
We are looking for a new Personal Assistant to work closely with the Executive Producer / Managing Partner, with a focus on our PR & communications.
A dynamic role requiring excellent communication skills, great organisation, confident copy-writing and an eye for design.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support for the EP/ managing partner: Diary management, travel planning, and
generation of presentation materials.
• Booking and coordination of awards, screenings, lunches, presentations.
• Data management of all incoming projects and opportunities.
• Assisting in the curating of content for the Blinkink website; writing & commissioning
copy, selecting images/gifs, keeping everything ship-shape and engaging.
• Coordinating of our PR and communications to trade press and creative publications.
Writing & commissioning copy, creating release materials, identifying opportunities
and developing relationships with journalists.
• Assisting with coordination of social media activities.
• Excellent communication.
• Excellent people skills.
• Lots of initiative.
• A confident writer. Comfortable generating short form copy on demand.
• Excellent attention to detail with an eye for layout and design.
• First class organisational & time management skills.
• Confident at delegating tasks and working within a team.
• Copes well with responsibility and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative
•A keen interest in film, music, creativity and the arts. An understanding of animation is advantageous, though not required.
•Some experience in the creative industries as receptionist, assistant, etc is a plus, though not required.
Please email j[email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.
765 total views, 3 today