Full-Time Pipeline Developer – Studio AKA
Studio AKA is looking for an experienced Pipeline Developer to work with us on our studio pipeline.
You will be working closely with the studio team as well as our Head of 3D to discuss the requirements and options involved in setting up a stable and efficient Shotgun-based pipeline environment. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all aspects of the Pipeline environment and database as well as optimising steps through automation where possible.
– Liaise with the studio team to implement and maintain a Shotgun-based studio pipeline
– Liaise with the studio team to ensure usability of pipeline tools
– Identify requirements as well as changes and recommend solutions
– Working with the studio team to help resolve issues and foresee pipeline issues
– Design and implement pipeline tools
– Implement software integrations for various 2D and 3D applications
– At least 3 years of experience in an animation environment
– Advanced knowledge of Python
– Working experience with Shotgun Software
– A strong understanding of an animation pipeline
– Strong communication skills
– A proactive attitude and a great team spirit
– C++ and MEL knowledge (a plus)
– Knowledge of Maya, Houdini, Nuke, After Effects, Photoshop (a plus)
This position is an in-house position based in our studio in London. It requires you to be eligible to work in the UK/EEA.
If you think you match this description, please send your application including your website or a link to your portfolio to [email protected].
541 total views, 19 today