Full-Time Production Coordinator
FUNKO ANIMATION STUDIOS ARE HIRING!
We have a very exciting and rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our experienced team. A Large Evil Corporation is becoming Funko Animation Studios, having recently merged with US company Funko.
A Large Evil Corporation/Funko Animation Studios are an awarding winning animation production company based in the heart of Bath; we produce work of the very highest calibre. In recent years Funko has become established as a global pop culture phenomenon; working with Lucas Films, Marvel, Disney, DC Comics, Warner Bros, and Microsoft, the animated content produced at Funko Animation Studios in Bath heralds a new era of original Funko animation.
You can find some examples of our work on our website: http://www.evilcorp.tv/work/ And our most recent launch ‘Wetmore Forest’ can be found here: https://www.funko.com/blog/article/june-11-wf-blog-post
We are looking for an ANIMATION PRODUCTION COORDINATOR to work in our busy production team. Previous coordinator experience for broadcast / online is essential and experience in animation production is highly valued, the ideal candidate would come into this role with an understanding of basic animation pipelines and workflow.
The Production Coordinator will report to the Head of Production and assist with the unique, daily challenges that arise from producing a slate of multiple short-form animation projects. We produce content across a range of animation styles with a well-established CG unit and emerging 2D team. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, organised, able to use their initiative and generally make themselves indispensable in this fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Assisting with day to day production tasks as required to ensure projects remain on schedule
• Working closely with all departments to facilitate the smooth running of our busy studio
• Updating and managing individual project schedules
• Supervising & troubleshooting multiple short-form animation projects
• Planning/chairing project meetings with staff & freelance artists
• Liaising with voice talent & agencies, coordinating VO recording sessions at our in-house record booth / remotely as-required.
• Creation and maintenance of project tracking tools, delivering frequent progress reports to HOP.
• Completing post-production paperwork for broadcast projects
• Basic financial reporting – petty-cash, expenses, credit card reconciliation.
If you fit this description we’d love to hear from you, please send across a copy of your CV and a suitable cover letter to: [email protected]
*Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work in-house at our main studio located in central Bath.
START DATE – August 2018
SALARY – DOE
CONTRACT – Staff, Permanent
1472 total views, 37 today