Full-Time Production Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our team.
The Production Coordinator will assist a Production Manager with the following tasks:
• Scheduling the Director’s / Art Director’s workloads
• Managing the Episodic Directors’ schedule
• Managing weekly asset assignments, maintaining tracking documents and keeping the asset database up to date with all necessary information, feeding accurate reports to the Production Manager.
• Downloading Assets from the client, using the studio tracking system to help track all Assets deliveries and ensure all have been reviewed, and if necessary help with any pushback emails.
• Arranging weekly internal reviews of animation passes / Design meetings / Production handover meetings.
• Maintaining on-schedule deliveries across all departments. Assisting in measuring the level of approved pre-prod design/ animation/backgrounds/comp in line with approved deadlines.
• Managing deliveries to and from in-house and offsite story boarders. Flag any delayed deliveries to the production manager.
• Preparing and sending weekly shipments / deliveries to the clients.
• Responding to any client feedback on design shipments: e.g. retake pushbacks including any follow up and queries the clients may have.
• Managing post production deliveries (if applicable) and ensure the post production tracker is up to date on deliveries to the composer / Sound team and the client delivers have been delivered.
• Coordinating any QC fails from the Clients (if applicable), ensuring any retakes are given a priority in the studio to ensure the contracted delivery date is not affected.
• Assisting the Production Manager with any additional requests from the publicity teams and clients.
• Candidate MUST have at least 1 year’s experience in animation, as a Production Coordinator
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
• Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particularly Excel (required) and Google Docs.
• Knowledge of asset tracking and data base software is a distinct advantage
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
290 total views, 15 today