Full-Time Production Manager
We are currently hiring Production Managers for a number of exciting projects in the studio.
– Communicate clearly and regularly between the Production Team and the client
– Help to plan and troubleshoot the pipeline for production
– Plan with the available resources to optimise the efficiency of each department, in line with the schedule and budget
– Be across the production as a whole as well as individual departments
– Ensuring the team are working towards the various goals and deadlines needed
– Managing asset and final delivery to our client.
– Excellent organisational and communication skills.
– Confident in motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm whilst working to a tight deadline.
– Demonstrable Microsoft Excel skills and experience of working with Production Management Software. (e.g. Shotgun or FTrack).
Personality / Behaviours:
– Self-motivated and highly organised.
– Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients
– Able to work collaboratively, as well as independently
– Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
– Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure.
– Minimum of 3 years experience in managing animation
– Experience in scheduling and managing animation teams across multiple departments.
Benefits & perks:
– Unlimited tea, coffee & breakfast
– Many staff social events throughout year
– Free beer every Friday!
– Subsidised local gym membership (for contracts over 2 months)
– Profit participation (for staff who have been in our studio for 2+ years).
– Central London studio (Fitzrovia)
– Next to Regents Park (lovely for lunchtime in summer!)
– Next to 3 tube stations (Regent’s Park, Great Portland St & Warren St)
– 5 mins from Euston and Marylebone stations
– 10 min walk from Soho.
Start date: 10 Aug 2018
Contract type: Fixed term contract 18 months
Salary: Depends on experience
420 total views, 3 today