We have a very exciting and rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our experienced team.
Funko Animation Studios are an awarding winning animation production company based in the heart of Bath; we produce work of the very highest calibre. In recent years Funko has become established as a global pop culture phenomenon; working with Lucas Films, Marvel, Disney, DC Comics, Warner Bros, and Microsoft, the animated content produced at Funko Animation Studios in Bath heralds a new era of original Funko animation.
You can find some examples of our work on our website: http://www.evilcorp.tv/work/ And our most recent launch ‘Wetmore Forest’ can be found here: https://www.funko.com/blog/article/june-11-wf-blog-post
We are looking for a Runner to work in our busy team. The ideal candidate will need to be able to function at a fast pace, always thinking one step ahead. The role of Runner is essential to provide the entire team and studio with the ability to function as a slick and faultless outfit. The Runner will need a can-do attitude and must always tackle new tasks and requirements with enthusiasm and logical capability. They will ideally demonstrate that they are capable of thinking outside of the box by providing logical solutions to everyday problems.
The role is offered on a six-month contract basis with an immediate start. The Runner will report to the Studio Management team. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, organised, able to use their initiative and generally make themselves indispensable in this fast-paced and rewarding environment. This role is ideally suited to a recent university graduate with an interest in animation and/or production.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
• Opening-up the studios and setting up for the day. Shifts will be rotated on a weekly basis working either 8am – 4pm or 10am – 6pm
• Checking the diary to be aware of daily meetings, and deliveries and prepping meeting rooms accordingly
• Front of House duties: manning the phones and front door phone, receiving deliveries and couriers, relaying messages
• To provide administrative assistance where needed to the Production and Studio Management teams
• To fulfil the daily register
• To perform an hourly ‘sweep’ of all studio and break out spaces, and ask/offer core team if they need refreshments and/or assistance
• Maintenance of break out space and common areas (including bathrooms) throughout the working day
• To provide refreshments to directors and management throughout the day
• To provide lunches and evening meals to the team if needed
• Maintaining basic office and studio supplies and ordering other specific requested items as and when required
• Handling petty cash; filing receipts and fulfilling paperwork sufficiently. Completing log for the end of the month accounts
• Closing-down at the end of the day; setting the alarm, taking out rubbish etc
If you fit this description we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by sending us a kick-ass cover letter, letting us know why you think you’d fit the role, and a copy of your CV to: [email protected]
*Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work in-house at our main studio located in central Bath.
If your application does not fulfil the specified criteria, it will be disregarded. NO TIMEWASTERS.
START DATE – Immediate
SALARY – £18,500 per annum
CONTRACT – 6 months, full-time
1580 total views, 38 today