Full-Time Senior Character and Creature RIGGING ARTIST
Jellyfish Pictures are looking for a Senior Character and Creature Rigging Artist to work across the company.
Jellyfish would love to hear from talented Rigging Artists, with at least 5 years’ experience, who wants to move to the next step in their career.
The Senior Rigger will be responsible for building and implementing high quality and performance rigs on an individual basis, setting up a suite of tools that can be used studio wide to solve specific rigging issues, as well as will mentor our rigging team, working closely to our junior artists.
The role, based in our South London studios (Brixton and Oval), is to start early January 2018, to be confirmed.
- Minimum 5 year experience in a Production in a similar role
- Maya rigging
- Animation/anatomy/performance background
- High attention to details
- Leadership, team work and excellent communication skills
- A passion for creating believable CG characters
- A good understanding of constraints and deformers, how they work and their limitations
The successful candidate will join on a permanent basis an exciting, well-known and forward thinking Company who value their staff. In addition, at Jellyfish we do offer a benefits package to PAYE staff which includes free subscription to over 200 perks, cycle to work scheme, gym membership contribution, childcare vouchers.
596 total views, 17 today