Temporary Senior Harmony Builder
We are seeking an experienced Builder on a short-term contract to join the first 2D Harmony project to be produced at Rainmaker Studios. As our Senior Builder, you will be responsible for helping bring the creative vision of the Director and Art Director to life.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
– Under the leadership of the Director, the Senior Harmony Builder is responsible to create and rig assets in Harmony in accordance with the established style and technical requirements of the project.
– Deliver animation-ready builds to the animation department.
– Assist in identifying re-use elements.
– Meet project quotas, deadlines, milestones as set by project leads, and the production department
– Interprets and implements notes and feedback from Director(s), Supervisors or Leads in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way.
– Adheres to digital file management protocols.
– Aligns and engages with the values of Rainmaker: a culture of community, connectivity, creativity and collaboration.
– Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, staff members and clients.
– Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience is preferred.
– 3-5+ years of experience working in animation production is required.
– Worked on at least 1-2 high-end, high quality productions.
– Experience in animation is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Highly motivated, pro-active, solutions-oriented, solid work ethic and positive attitude.
– Solid knowledge of the production process and pipeline.
– Previous experience as a Harmony Builder is required.
– Knowledge of animation production in relation to shot creation and storytelling.
– Knowledge of current industry engines and pipelines.
– Open to and encourages feedback and new initiatives. Shares information and techniques with team members.
– Creatively solves problems, eliminates roadblocks and focuses on issue at hand.
– Works well under pressure and quickly assimilates new information, adapting as needed.
– Ability to deliver work on time and meet set performance objectives.
317 total views, 3 today