Freelance SET & PROP MODELLING ARTIST
DAYWALKER Studios is seeking a Character Modeller to join an upcoming full CG feature film production in Cologne. Reporting to the Modeling Lead, the modeler will execute poly modeling skills for everything from creating environments, vehicles, and props to be used in production with an emphasis on style, accuracy, detail, and function. The modeler is able to solve technical issues independently.
– Create Sets and Props in sync with the design style of the film.
– Apply and adjust UVs, working closely with texture artists to ensure UVs are positioned and scaled efficiently.
– Implement improvements/changes based on review feedback and Supervisor/Lead direction.
– 2 years minimum experience as Modelling Artist
– Fully comprehend the requirements on the designs, thereby creating models true to their designs, whether organic or mechanical in nature
– Strong knowledge of Maya
– Knowledge of Zbrush or Mudbox is a plus
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Excellent team player with good communication skills
– Excellent file and asset management skills
Since 2005 the DAYWALKER Studios, located in Cologne, has developed and produced animated movies for cinema, TV and industry. In particular 3D-character animation, visual effects (VFX), as well as development of content and formats and cross-medial applications. We are a highly committed Team that works with creativity and passion.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
1356 total views, 39 today