Internship Stagiaire FX / FX Intern
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: https://latelieranimation.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01thg/
L’Atelier Animation is an animation studio that specializes in the creation of 3D feature and television series.
Founded in Montreal in 2012, L’Atelier has distinguished itself by its choice of highly creative projects to work on and its constantly evolving technological infrastructure.
At its core, L’Atelier is a place of creativity, and the studio prides itself on the talent and audacity of all its passionate artists, technicians and managers.
Under the supervision of the Supervisor, the intern must participate in the preparation of workload for the FX artists.
– Support production and the department:
– Tool and pipeline testing
– Preparation/publication of shots/assets for the artists and TD of the department
– Write and edit documentation
– All related tasks assigned by management.
– Currently working towards a college-level degree in 3D animation;
– Have a strong, detail-oriented eye for composition, colour, and lighting;
– Strong knowledge of MAYA (required);
– Have experience working with Guerilla Render (a plus);
– Be comfortable with a LINUX/UNIX environment (a plus);
– Have some knowledge of Houdini (a plus);
– Have some knowledge of Nuke (a plus);
– Being able to work in a team
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. References may be requested. L’Atelier Animation offers a range of benefits: group health insurance, sick days, fresh fruit baskets, social activities, etc.
Job Title: FX Intern
Status: 40h/week with possibility of position renewal as an artist until January 2019
Place of Work: Montreal
Salary: To be discussed
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration of the contract : 3 months
605 total views, 15 today