Full-Time STUDIO RUNNER AT AVFX
AVFX are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic individual to fill our Studio Runner position in our busy, growing VFX studio located at The BottleYard Studios in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to gain essential experience within the VFX industry and make an invaluable contribution to the smooth running of our studio.
This role would suit someone looking for their big break into the VFX or animation industry.
You will report to the Studio Manager and your role will fall into two areas.
Studio admin responsibilities may include :
- Answering the phone, taking messages and redirecting calls as necessary.
- Compiling a daily booking sheet of visitors and liaising with the site and security teams.
- Helping with general data entry and filing NDA’s
- Arranging couriers
- Arranging travel arrangements
- Ordering consumables and stationery
General operational tasks may include :
- Unpacking deliveries, setting up equipment
- Keeping the studio clean and tidy
- Collecting post/parcels from the site office
An effective Runner will :
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to think on your feet and work under pressure
- Be flexible and well organised
- Be enthusiastic but have sensitivity to know when this is appropriate.
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Be able to work without supervision but have the confidence to ask when unsure.
- Be versatile and willing to learn
- Have a current clean EU driving licence
- Have a keen interest in Visual Effects, Animation, Production or the creative arts
Please note all applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
1201 total views, 39 today