Full-Time Studio Runner / Production Assistant
Here at Jellyfish, a BAFTA and EMMY award winning VFX and Animation company, we love to make the ordinary extraordinary, through craft, technology and art!
Jellyfish are looking for a Studio Runner / Production Assistant to start on the 22nd January at one of their studios in South London.
In addition to some traditional Runner duties (managing post, door and telephone; petty cash management and reporting; catering duties; other duties associated with supporting the running of the studio) the successful candidate will work along with the Production team of an animated kids TV series.
The ideal candidate is a graduate in Computer Animation Arts or a similar degree, with a strong interest to develop their career in Production. Knowledge of Shotgun and some other software (e.g. Maya) is an advantage.
Interviews will be held w/c 8th January at the Oval studio.
If you feel you can fit the role, please apply here!
- ***PLEASE NOTE – ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT SKILLS. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED****
We are unable to sponsor any VISA applications for this role.
- Interest to develop a career in Production
- Understanding of CGI animation pipeline
- Ability to type quickly
- Right to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here)
- London based or willing to move to London if offered a job
- Computer Animation Arts degree or similar
- Knowledge of Shotgun
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use MS Excel
- Organisational skills
- Quick thinker
At Jellyfish we offer to our PAYE staff 22 days holiday per year (pro rata the duration of the contract) plus bank holidays, sick pay, pension contribution. In addition, you will have access to an advanced benefit package which includes a cycle to work scheme, exclusive perks, childcare vouchers, and much more…!
2076 total views, 87 today