Full-Time Lighting Compositing Artist
Please apply online: https://latelieranimation.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mqpf/
L’Atelier Animation is an animation studio that specializes in the creation of 3D feature films and television series.
Founded in Montreal in 2012, L’Atelier has distinguished itself by its choice of highly creative projects to work on and its constantly evolving technological infrastructure.
At its core, L’Atelier is a place of creativity, and the studio prides itself on the talent and audacity of all its passionate artists, technicians and managers.
Under the direction of the Lighting Supervisor and the Compositing Supervisor, the Lighting Compositing Artist is responsible of the lighting of the shots for the animated movie and the final visual quality of the shots. The Artist interprets the light keys, creates a 3D representation and is in charge of the integration of the elements while respecting the technical and artistic rules established on the project.
– Light and render up CG plans for a production;
– Do pre-comp for the plans;
– Make sure the plans respect the requirements;
– Work in collaboration with the departments concerned by the lighting work;
– Integrate 3D elements respecting the graphic bible;
– Do composing for the plans;
– Execute the tasks with an analytic mind and proactivity;
– Maintain timing and production quotas given by the coordination team and the Supervisor;
– Organize work and prepare presentation elements for approval;
– Communicate and seek information if necessary;
– Maintain a good team dynamics;
– Perform other related tasks as assigned by management;
– College diploma in in visual art and/or 3D graphic arts;
– Minimum two (2) years of working experience has a lighting and/or compositing Artist in a feature production environment / animation or visual effects;
– Have a great attention to detail, composition, colors and lighting;
– Experience with GUERILLA RENDER is a plus;
– Be comfortable with a LINUX / UNIX environment;
– Excellent knowledge of MAYA;
– Knowledge of Nuke;
– Knowledge of the asset manager SHOTGUN is a plus;
– Be able to work in team;
Only the selected candidates will be contacted. Please note that you may be asked to provide references. L’Atelier Animation is an equal opportunity employer. L’Atelier animation takes care of the well-being of its employees and offers a range of benefits: group health insurance, sick days, a basket of fresh fruit, social activities, etc.
Status : Full time / Fixed-term contract
Annual Salary : To be discussed
Planned start date : Septembre and October 2018
634 total views, 12 today