Full-Time UI Developer
To Apply: https://latelieranimation.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01o6t/
Job Title: User Interface Developer
Status: Fixed-term contract / Full-time
Place of work: Montreal
Start date: ASAP
Annual Salary: Experience-based
L’Atelier Animation is an animation studio that specializes in the creation of 3D feature films and television series.
Founded in Montreal in 2012, L’Atelier has distinguished itself by its choice of highly creative projects to work on and its constantly evolving technological infrastructure.
At its core, L’Atelier is a place of creativity, and the studio prides itself on the talent and audacity of all its passionate artists, technicians and managers.
The UI developer is mainly responsible for the development of visual interfaces while meeting the R&D Director’s prerequisites and deadlines. Working under the supervision of the R&D Director, the developer is also responsible for the maintenance and support of the UI library. This position requires advanced skills in software development, expertise in one or more programming languages, and the ability to create robust, efficient, and easy-to-maintain tools and code.
– Bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree) in computing, 3D animation, or work experience comparable to said degrees;
– At least two (2) years of experience in a production, animation, or video game environment, or comparable experience;
– Proficiency in both written and spoken English and French;
– High understanding of production environments: Object-oriented procedures and programming languages; Large-scale modular digital assets management and version control;
– Adequate knowledge of production technologies / IT / IS, their methods, practices, and trends;
– Proficient in the conception of toolkits for the creation of user interfaces;
– Experience working with a data base (SQL, Mongo, OrientDB, Neo4J)
– Third-party pipeline integration and plugin development for: PYTHON Scripting (mandatory), PyQT ou PySide (mandatory), Revision control system: GIT. (preferred), MAYA (preferred), GUERILLA or KATANA (preferred), SHOTGUN / TANK (preferred), RV (preferred), HTML5 (preferred);
– Knowledgeable in at least one CG department (preferred): Animatic, Layout, Rigging, Animation;
– Understand file formatting and data used in animation and VFX (preferred);
– LINUX/UNIX experience (optional)
599 total views, 14 today